“Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid.” – John Wayne
I’ve been living in the US for 6 weeks at this point and I’m loving it. But it’s certainly different, so I’ve decided to list a few of the things that either intrigue me or just leave me lost for words.
- Everybody speeds. And I mean EVERYBODY. Police, civilians, everybody. Not me though!
- Nobody indicates. Nobody seems to want to let you know where they intend to go. I do though!
- You can turn right at a red light, it’s freaking awesome. Just give way!
- 36 Cans of beer – $23
- 750ml Jim Beam – $17
- 750ml Hpnotiq – $17
- 20 Cans of Dr. Pepper Cherry – $6
At those prices, you can’t afford NOT to be come an alcoholic!
And that’s just some of the essentials! It’s all cheap and it’s all good!
- Pretty much anybody can own a semi automatic weapon,
- I currently do not own a firearm, but you better believe it’s happening very soon!
There’s plenty of weird and wonderful things happening in America, stay tuned and I’ll let you know what they are!